**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Well its official I have a heart!

Today I got to go into town for an ultrasound of my heart, they found one so its official I have a heart. Now I get to wait to find out if it is broken.

I stand in amazement of the peace and joy I am still feeling. I remember at a point during the trials of past asking all my Christian friends what they were talking about how can you feel joy when everything is falling apart around you, because I was a Christian and I sure wasn't feeling joy. I know now that was because I may have been Christian but I wasn't at a point of trusting God completely with my life I still needed to be in control. The change I see in myself is in result of falling in love with Jesus Christ. I was broken and he was there to lift me up & take the burdens I was carrying only because I had come to a point of letting go and trusting him. Everything is still falling apart around me but it is different this time, I know the peace and Joy of trusting that everything results in the plan God has for my life and no trial or mistake I go through will stop it from happening.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the joy given by the Holy Spirit. 1 Thessalonians 1:6

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1

But by faith we eagerly await through the Spirit the righteousness for which we hope. For in Christ Jesus......................The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love. Galatians 5:5,6

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Galatians 5:22-25

No comments:

Blog Archive