**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterdays post.

Today started out very scary! Just before first coffee at work today I started feeling my heart fluttering & I started feeling very dizzy. I was faced with what my Dr. had told me earlier to seek medical care right away & my phobia of our local hospital after a year full of trauma and trust being broken. I avoided it yesterday, but today the feeling I had in me created fear. My boss convinced me to go to the hospital because it was a question of what I want and what I need. I walked into the Hospital telling them I have a phobia and when asked I explained why. Seven hours later and I have to go for a bunch of heart tests. I have to thank the staff at the local hospital for their care & there attempt to remove my fear. I have to thank God for giving me the opportunity to educate the staff I came in contact with about what transpired last year. I read my last post before typing this and realized that this was answered prayer that couldn't have happened if I hadn't needed to go to Emerge. Praise God for today & everyday! It is easy to walk in faith when all goes right, it is a testimony to faith when trials come and you stay walking in faith.

"For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.  Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." Ephesians 3:14-21

No comments:

Blog Archive