**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, September 16, 2010

This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!!

I loved the day I printed out a contact sheet of samples of T-Shirt designs and realized that God blessed me with over 49 designs with multiple possibilities. I took a sample to work and received a multitude of positive feedback on the T-Shirts....Yeah!!  I received some really positive news today at work that I could see God's hand in as I prayed. I came home to a wonderful dinner my Mom prepared...Yumm....I sat down and designed a T-Shirt for work and it worked and was reminded again of:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

All things are possible through Faith in our Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Blog Archive