**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting disernment

I get so excited in the moments that sometimes I jump in feet first. God is trying to pull back the reigns. I know now that if it is God's will for my life I will be in Kenya in time, I believe. My heart is drawing me to Missions. I have never had attachment to things, my heart cries out for the suffering in this world. Father thank you for the work you are doing in my life, let your will be done in my life. Slam doors shut that need shut and draw my eyes to the open doors. In Jesus Christ Name Amen.

Verse God keeps bringing me back too:
Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins. James 4:13-17

No comments:

Blog Archive