I get so excited in the moments that sometimes I jump in feet first. God is trying to pull back the reigns. I know now that if it is God's will for my life I will be in Kenya in time, I believe. My heart is drawing me to Missions. I have never had attachment to things, my heart cries out for the suffering in this world. Father thank you for the work you are doing in my life, let your will be done in my life. Slam doors shut that need shut and draw my eyes to the open doors. In Jesus Christ Name Amen.
Verse God keeps bringing me back too:
Now listen, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money." Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins. James 4:13-17
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)