**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Plans unfolding.

I had a wonderful visit with a friend I haven't seen in ages. I feel blessed that God brought her into my life. We had along over due talk. While we were talking she told me about a couple she knows who were fund-raising to build an orphanage in Kenya, as she said this I could see Gods plan unfolding, could this be where God is calling me to. My heart said yes!! I know if it is God's plan like everything else it will fall into place.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21

No comments:

Blog Archive