I had a wonderful visit with a friend I haven't seen in ages. I feel blessed that God brought her into my life. We had along over due talk. While we were talking she told me about a couple she knows who were fund-raising to build an orphanage in Kenya, as she said this I could see Gods plan unfolding, could this be where God is calling me to. My heart said yes!! I know if it is God's plan like everything else it will fall into place.
In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails. Proverbs 19:21
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)