Praise God for making it through the day & two full days of work in a row. I though felt my wings get clipped as I was working on a job that I am not confident at & a coworker came up and said something and I was so use to the negative comments from my coworker that I assumed I was about to receive another one so I thought I would be smart and cut it off at the pass and told them you better not be going to make fun of me and I was kind of snarky. I temporarily forgot the saying I learned last year about Ass-u-me. My coworker was just going to ask how I was doing it because they liked what they saw. I apologized. I felt so bad.
My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, James 1:19 NIV
Oh Father in heaven forgive me!
I have been hearing all over the news about a Pastor in Florida going to burn a Qur'an, this saddens me as it states in the Bible:
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. Mathew 7:1-5 NIV
"Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Father please deliver us & Lord Jesus if we ever needed you its now, come Lord Jesus, come. In Jesus Christ name Amen.
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)