**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Friday, September 10, 2010

A Joyful day!

Today was a great day full of energy, feeling like my old self. Praise God! I have to say thank you for every ones prayers!

I was thinking today of what I was passionate about when I was a child & how that passion has come alive in my heart again. My want to help underprivileged children. All I could think about today was when both my children were independent from me with their own lives, how there wouldn't be anything holding me from following God to serve his children. I have never had an attachment to things, my ties to the worldly view of how things need to be has been for the wants & needs of the people around me and the need not to let them down. I have changed over this last couple of years as the trials of past have put my heart in a place of not wanting to let my Heavenly Father down. I want to be with him & not leave his side, nothing else matters. I am finding the worldly things are getting in the way of my relationship with him. I reflect back on the time my daughter was better & I started dealing with the trauma I was dealing with from present & past. I found myself spending a day a week at church serving & if I wasn't serving I had my nose in my bible, I felt such closest with my Heavenly Father. I am finding as time goes on my life is getting so busy that I am starving to get the time back I spent with God. All I can think about is my need to go out into the world and share the love & joy he has shown me, all I want to do is serve where he wants me to serve and rely on him for my needs. He has shown me that I can trust him in everything & the Joy that comes from knowing he loves me beyond my understanding.


Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?  "And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Mathew 6:25-34

No comments:

Blog Archive