I'm quite feeling like that knot on the tug a war rope with my love for Christ on one side. I have such a desire to go where he takes me and do what he asks of me, on one side & the expectations of the world to conform to the expectations of society & family on the other. I pray for the strength & peace to free me to follow Christ without being pulled back. I have a desire to submerse myself in the word and get to know Christ more than I do now. There is a fire burning in my soul for Christ. I want to rest in my Heavenly Fathers arms.
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. Romans 12:2
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)