Wow to day was a day to check off a lot of stuff I could only do on a day booked off of work. Since I had to miss work to get wired up with a halter monitor, that monitors my heart when I push a button if I experience the flutters I was having in my heart, I have to wear for two weeks. I honestly don't think I am going to have any more issues as I feel that after many people praying for me and a feeling of renewing & healing from our Heavenly Father that I am not going to experience another. I also was able to get the respite paper work done with my child's worker, My other child signed up for University & the hopefully straightening around from the bump that through her off track. Payed back some of what I owed from last year, got a head light for my vehicle and had a wonderful neighbor help me put it in. Yes I admit I can't change a light bulb.... I was able to talk to a wonderful lady God brought into our lives to help us heal. As you can see, I had a filled day that ended with taking my daughter back to her home. I Praise God for my day!
I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own;
it is not for man to direct his steps. Correct me, LORD, but only with justice—
not in your anger,
lest you reduce me to nothing.
(Jeremiah 10:22-24) Amen.
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)