**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace

Good news I am not suffering from dimension, bad news my body has had enough with the stress and is going into self protect mode and is shutting down ( Hence Heart Attack Strongly suspected, waiting on test results.) I was concerned for a bit as I was blanking out and getting lost in things & places I should know....time to reboot the system and start looking after self by resting in God's Grace & Peace. Time to stop worrying even though I didn't think I was, I guess denial isn't a great thing. I am finding you can think you have dealt with things that are stress causing but your brain almost locks them away so you don't have to deal with them until your body starts to object and show physical signs. 

     While I was driving to the Dr.'s today out of the blue I flashed back to one of the emerge visits we experienced  on Sept 14 '09 before we received the answers to what my daughter was going through. I saw  and heard saw the Dr. take me to a room to talk and told me not to bring her to emerge because there is nothing they can do, I told him when she goes through these I have to call 911 and then the ambulance comes and they need to bring her hear at request of police so the Dr. told me I was not to call 911. I had never felt so alone and abandoned than I had in that moment, by a system that I though was there to help. I found myself having to call 911 again and was faced with the question "Police, Fire, or Ambulance?" I froze for a moment and the 911 operator asked again. I had to tell her I don't know as the hospital told me not to call them or come to the hospital and I had no other place to turn. I remember this like it was yesterday. We have found out since that what she was going through was do to a medication they had put her on in March '09 She was experiencing Focal Seizures that started within the first two weeks of taking the medication, by the time I weaned her off the medication myself in Nov '09 at the refusal of the Dr.'s doing it she was up to 2 three hour Status Seizures a day. She is back to her old self much stronger & more confidant than she was before this started. Praise God for his deliverance!

I am finding this has turned into a strong hold that I pray for deliverance from. I pray for all those involved in the nightmare because they know not what they have done. May Our Heavenly Father shower them with Grace & Wisdom.

Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? Mathew 6:27

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Mathew 6:34


"to give his people the knowledge of salvation
      through the forgiveness of their sins," Luke 1:77

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Luke 6:37-38

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Mathew 7:1-3

No comments:

Blog Archive