**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Tired but Confident

  Today I was feeling not so good as I was feeling some off moments today & the worse part about it is after all is finished my eye lids feel waited down and it takes a lot to keep awake. I will stay focused on Jesus Christ as I know he has plans for me and that all will be to his plan & his glory. I was asking myself  & God how I was going to proceed on the plan he has for me and I knew that I needed to be in community, but did not know how to approach the Church & God brought me to what to say & what to ask, off went the email.

I went out with my Mom & my Son to get last minute clothing needs for school & to put somethings together for a care package for my daughter. My daughter has found out that some dinners she would needs to fend for herself & some breakfasts were to late from the time she started working & needed to eat before working so time to make her a mini kitchen.

I sit here looking at God's plan for me transforming my life. I am just as confident today that it is God's plan for me to go to Kenya, there is still such peace behind it. I feel like I am getting an opportunity to spend some quality time with our Heavenly Father. I pray that I never loose sight of Jesus Christ & the path he wants me to take. Well its time to say Good night!


Jesus Loves Me

Jesus loves me - this I know,
For the Bible tells me so,
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The Bible tells me so.
Jesus loves me, he who died,
Heaven's gate to open wide.
He will wash away my sin;
Let his little child come in.
Jesus loves me, loves me still,
Though I'm very weak and ill.
From his shining throne on high,
Comes to watch me where I lie.
Jesus loves me! He will stay
Close beside me all the way
Then his little child will take
Up to heaven for his dear sake.
  • 1860 poem by Anna Bartlett Warner, set to music in 1862 with added chorus by William Batchelder Bradbury. This is the original version; rewritten versions are common.

"Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep,
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
If I should live for other days,
I pray the Lord to guide my ways."
Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive