**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Monday, September 6, 2010

Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with the family.

Well today was the day to go out with my daughter, son, and mom. Before we could leave to pick up my daughter we needed to organize my daughters care package or you could say everything but the kitchen sink...lol...are plans were to get up to her between 10-11am but got up to her around 1pm. She was so surprised when we showed up with her small kitchen's worth of appliances and lots of food she was humbled & very grateful. We took her shopping for a a few things we didn't have & took her for lunch & took her back home to say good bye. I Praise God for the beautiful daughter who has turned into a beautiful adult from the inside out. I Praise God for the want of my daughter to try to follow God's will for her life.

My son is also getting ready for his last year of High School, His Football team last Friday didn't allow the other team to score. I praise God for giving my son a place to belong that he enjoys. My son is growing into a wonderful handsome young man who has come a long way. I Praise God for helping him become who he is & what he has been able to accomplish.

The verse God has brought me to tonight:
Peter said to him, "We have left all we had to follow you!"  "I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life." Luke 18:28-30

Today I had some moments but they didn't last and I wasn't as tired after, I praise God for this. I have sent out a quarry to get accountability, discernment & guidance from the Church in regards to Kenya, as I feel this is where God is leading me.

No comments:

Blog Archive