**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I'm back!

I have had a few very busy days. My work has been getting ready for he Snow Bird RV Show and this week was set up and the show. Wednesday we all put in either 14 hr shifts or some of us even longer, then back at 7am to finish before the doors opened at 10 am and then back to the shop we went. I have determined the days of past when I could double shift it 7 days a week is so over. I have been finding it very draining, I am looking forward somewhat to next Thursday my first day off since last weekend. I say somewhat because I need to go into town for more heart tests. Monday is coming and I finally get to take the heart monitor off Yeah!!!

I picked up my daughter Thursday night so she could complete the next step in the application process to the University and tonight I took her back home. I am so tired but I know I will press on as I have hope in the plan my Heavenly Father has promised me.

So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. Hebrews 10:35,36 NIV

Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. James 1:12 NIV

No comments:

Blog Archive