Well I have determined that this heart monitor is going to drive me bonkers for the next two weeks as it kept on trying to fall off at work & strangled me as I was awaken repeatedly to it wrapped tightly around my neck. I have to praise God though because it is amazing how far the technology has come with the monitors.
I am in the process of looking for a place I could have the T-Shirts printed professionally, so they can be part of the fund raising my way to Kenya. I have never been so sure of anything in my life as I am that God has blessed me in what I am seeing happen that can only be from him to fulfill his plan he has for the life he has for me.
I know God has something big happening as I see so many peoples lives transformed in their walk with Jesus Christ & the Holy Spirit right now. People are being moved out of their comfort zones and are growing in their relationship.
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. And we, who with unveiled
faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:17-18
John answered them all, "I baptize you with water. But one more powerful than I will come, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Luke 3:16
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you. John 14:26
And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:5
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)