**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Rainbow

I got up & off to work this morning. 1/4 of the way I started feeling pains & started praying " God please help me make it through the day & take away the pain or if it is your will & plan(reluctantly)" as I finished I saw the end of a rainbow land in a field next to me.

I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Genesis 9:13

A peace came over me as I drove, as I rested on my fathers promise.

I made it through the day with no major heart issuse.

My son gave us a scare as Nana thought he was one place and when we waited for him we found out he wasn't there, My heart dropped as I didn't know where he was. I ran to the school to see if he was at football & I ran into him half way, he was coming from football practice. Kids, if they only knew what fright thew give us some times. Praise God he was Ok.

Verse God brought me to:
You saw with your own eyes the great trials, the miraculous signs and wonders, the mighty hand and outstretched arm, with which the LORD your God brought you out. The LORD your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear. Deuteronomy 7:19


I can relate to this verse as I have experienced what this verse states. I pray that all those I fear from the trial will be saved by the mighty hand & out stretched arm which the Lord my God brought me. In Jesus Christ Name Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive