Woke up this morning with the intention of going to work, it became apparent real quick that this wasn't going to happen, I argued with myself back & forth. I do this a lot if you can tell. I know I shouldn't worry about thing as God's plan is his plan & nothing will stand in the way, but I still fall back into the worldly thinking. I kept going back and forth, How can this be happening I need to force myself to work, I just came back from an 8 month leave of absence I can't afford to let my work down by going down again, yes it is beat myself up time. On the other side, I am having heart issues how can I justify putting my life in jeopardy, because there is more than me at stake hear and how can I be so selfish. I love my work, but I love my Children more. I decided to trust my heavenly father and what ever the outcome it all is in his hands & its his plan that reigns.
I stayed home and later this morning I received a call from the hospital to come in for a stress test & see the Heart Specialist early this afternoon, I would have missed this if I had gone to work. I passed the Stress test but the specialist wants me to go for an ultrasound of my heart to see if there is anything and wants me to wear an event monitor for two weeks to record the flutters in my heart I have been experiencing. I was talking with the technician who was doing the test and she remembered my daughter and once again thanks to God was able to give a testimony to what happened with my daughter, I can so see God working in all of this.
I decided to take all the pictures my heavenly father blessed me and put them into a power point tonight and once again I am in awe as I am not even an 1/8 of the way through and I am up to 350 pictures, I am just sitting in awe...
"In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will," Ephesians1:11
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)