Yesterday I was not doing so well health wise, I dropped off my heart monitor & today I went to see my Dr. to follow up on what has been happening since the Thursday I was taken to emerge from work. Still not sure what is going on, there is a possibility that the heart issues I was having were a side effect of what is possibly going on in my brain or there is two things going on at the same time. Tomorrow I go back to the Dr.'s for more tests & then on Thursday I am off into town for more heart tests. I amazingly even though I am frustrated with myself I feel great peace knowing that God is in control and all will be to his plan.
"a faith and knowledge resting on the hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time," Titus 1:2
The LORD gives strength to his people;
the LORD blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:11
You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you. Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal. Isaiah 26:3,4
LORD, you establish peace for us;
all that we have accomplished you have done for us. Isaiah 26: 12
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Well its official I have a heart!
- Good News & Time to Rest in God's Grace & Peace
- Time to Revisit 1 Peter 1:6,7
- The Knot on a Tug a War Rope
- Time, Money & Overtime
- I'm back!
- Plans unfolding.
- Praising God
- Didn't Feel Like a Weekend
- A Day Filled with Ups & Downs
- This is the Day the Lord has made & I'm loving it!...
- Well first day with halter monitor.
- A Day Full of Accomplishments
- Well I guess I should have boasted that I was mana...
- A Joyful day!
- Getting disernment
- Feeling the clipping of my wings
- The Rainbow
- Visiting my Baby Girl & spending Quality time with...
- Noticing the transformation God is doing in my Hea...
- Tired but Confident
- Standing in awe once again!
- Prayer answered through Trial, cont from yesterday...
- Counting my Blessings & learning
- ▼ September (25)