**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Friday, October 1, 2010

Changing Season's can the previous season not want to let go?

I can feel the changing of Seasons as things are changing & so am I.  I have this uncontrollable hunger growing in side me, a hunger to follow my Saviour and spread the Good news he has for the people of this world. I have witnessed answered prayer, I have witnessed miracles happen. I have felt my Saviour's unconditional love & compassion he has for those who have heard him knock & have opened the door & let him in. 


I have faced what is holding me back and that is the love I have for my Mother & the need not to hurt her. I am finding this is difficult as I do not feel free to tell her what is welling up inside of me because any time I try she doesn't want to listen to it, she gets defensive and fears what this means for her. I am torn because I want to follow my Saviour. I want to walk when he walks, I want to stop when he stops I want to serve where he serves I want to love when he loves....I want to follow him....I want to shout from the roof tops and tell everyone I have  felt him dry my tears, I have had him take me out of the darkness into the light. He took my brokenness and is healing me and he will do the same for you....just open the door!! I here the words that would have came out of my mouth the beginning of last year & that would have been boy she is thumping, I finally understand the passion to share as once you have witnessed what I did last year it changes you, you realize how real this is and how important it is for the ones you love & care for to see that this is real and how we really don't know when the choice will be gone and it will be to late......


Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. Revelations 3:20


Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths; guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long. Psalm 25:4,5

But as for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. Psalm 71:14,15

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12

No comments:

Blog Archive