**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trusting God in the Details

God has filled me with his mercy & grace.  I have been reminded of God's gift of forgiveness and how by not excepting it ( through Guilt & Shame) we are rejecting God's gift.

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38 (NIV)


All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receivesforgiveness of sins through his name." Acts 10:43(NIV)



I realized today the quietness I have been experiencing with God right now is because he is waiting on me to make the next step in faith. I have been reluctant to make the next step in fear of how my mom would react. I trust God but then I act the exact opposite by not trusting him in the details. He said:

 "No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you." Joshua 1:5 (NIV) 


I was given a possibility of a place to fund raise with my Photo Art. I told my mom that I had this possibility of fundraising for my missions trip to Kenya and she didn't scream or yell and was quite excepting. I realize the barrier is my own, no one else's, it is my fear of being rejected and letting others down. God please give me the wisdom & strength to overcome this barrier. In Jesus Christ name Amen!


I am excited to letting go of my life to walk in the life my father has for me. I was asked today when & what were the circumstances behind the beginning of Peace & Joy in my life even through the trials that cont. to come. I started feeling peace the night my God dried my tears and this is also when the healing began. The Joy came when I died to myself and started excepting God's will for my life (Kenya Missions). I never thought this feeling of Peace & Joy was possible but now I know because I am living with it inside of me. I Praise God for what he is doing with my life, may the glory be to God our Father..



No comments:

Blog Archive