**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Finding the Next Step

Over this last week & a bit I have come to realize the next step I am needing to take as I try to walk in obedience. I need to get connected to allow people comfortable enough to help. I have two avenues I am waiting on to see if they are where God wants me to go or if they are closed doors & if there is another path God wants me on. I know God is calling me to Kenya, I need to wait on him.

I know I am needing to be patient, this is hard for me as I am a person needing to move forward constantly. I guess this is another lesson I need to learn.

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." Exodus 14:14(NIV)


Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him;.......Psalm 37:7(NIV)


God has blessed me with over 446 photographs & photo art.I have Framed Photos & photo art to a total of 18, He has given me the ability to create note cards from them all. I am looking into creating a Calendar & printing them onto mugs. I just need to be patient & wait for the connection, oh I hope I can wait. I am so excited to be on this Journey.

but I gave them this command: Obey me, and I will be your God and you will be my people. Walk in all the ways I command you, that it may go well with you. But they did not listen or pay attention; instead, they followed the stubborn inclinations of their evil hearts. They went backward and not forward. Jeremiah 7:23-24


Father I praise you for the Journey you are taking me on & the the gifts you have given me. Father free me from my stubborn ways, help me be strong against the evil desires of my heart. Help me follow your commands, listen & pay attention to your will for my life. In Jesus Christ name Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive