I was thinking today as a parent do I stand in the way of what God has planned for my children. Do my children know that it is ok with me for them to follow God where ever he leads them. Have I let them know that I trust God with their lives or do my actions speak louder than the words and give them the impression I don't Trust God with their lives.
I think God is opening my eyes to how we as people sometimes unintentionally are the ones to stand in the way of the plans God has for the ones we love. Do we love them enough to let them go, do we trust God enough to let them go.
But the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them." Numbers 20:11-13(NIV)
Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10(NIV)
O LORD Almighty,
blessed is the man who trusts in you. Psalm 84:12
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Reading about Poverty/the connection.
- Answered Prayer.
- Had the worse nightmare!!
- Finding the Next Step
- Brought to a Flood of Emotion at Church Today
- Under Attack & the Past meeting the Present
- Standing in the way.
- Trusting God in the Details
- Shame & Sin & Blessings through a Father to the Fa...
- A Fathers Guidance
- A Day of Strangeness & Gifts.
- Went to a new Pastorate by God's lead & a pull fro...
- God using Radio & Scripture to Convict & Correct
- Praising God for the suffering, comfort, wisdom & ...
- Stirred Up Soul, Scripture & Tunes
- Changing Season's can the previous season not want...
- ▼ October (16)