I had Joined the conversation on Praise 106.5, the question was "tell us about the coolest or most unique 'Perk' of your job??" I said "I get to play in Rv's all day including the Class A's/ Dream/CRANK PRAISE 106.5" I was listening later to Jim saying most comments were connections & the relationships or something along those lines. I had this thought come to my mind that I guess I have been taking for granted the connection I have to the people at my work. Thank you God for showing me where I need to improve because I never want to take the people I care about for granted.
I found today I was in constant conversation with my Savior and in constant prayer for those around me as God placed them on my heart. I was glad today was a day I could spend in the word, I was able to read through 2 Corinthians during my 2 coffee breaks & my lunch and one more time I felt God correcting me as I read
"Are we beginning to commend ourselves again? Or do we need, like some people, letters of recommendation to you or from you? You yourselves are our letter, written on our hearts, known and read by everybody. You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
Such confidence as this is ours through Christ before God. Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:1-6
I had asked on Facebook for my friends to email me their testimonies of what they witnessed as God has transformed. I realize now that this was wrong. I Praise you God for being such a loving father to correct me when I need it and giving me time to be close to you through scripture & prayer.
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Reading about Poverty/the connection.
- Answered Prayer.
- Had the worse nightmare!!
- Finding the Next Step
- Brought to a Flood of Emotion at Church Today
- Under Attack & the Past meeting the Present
- Standing in the way.
- Trusting God in the Details
- Shame & Sin & Blessings through a Father to the Fa...
- A Fathers Guidance
- A Day of Strangeness & Gifts.
- Went to a new Pastorate by God's lead & a pull fro...
- God using Radio & Scripture to Convict & Correct
- Praising God for the suffering, comfort, wisdom & ...
- Stirred Up Soul, Scripture & Tunes
- Changing Season's can the previous season not want...
- ▼ October (16)