I was sitting earlier when my Mom started looking at option of places for her to live, my Mom is finally coming to acceptance that God is calling me to the Missions field. One more step closer. Now time to pray for my children's complete independence & for their eyes to stay fixed on Jesus.
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 NIV
And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love. John 1:6 NIV
Although he was a son (Jesus), he learned obedience from what he suffered Hebrews 5:8 NIV
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- Reading about Poverty/the connection.
- Answered Prayer.
- Had the worse nightmare!!
- Finding the Next Step
- Brought to a Flood of Emotion at Church Today
- Under Attack & the Past meeting the Present
- Standing in the way.
- Trusting God in the Details
- Shame & Sin & Blessings through a Father to the Fa...
- A Fathers Guidance
- A Day of Strangeness & Gifts.
- Went to a new Pastorate by God's lead & a pull fro...
- God using Radio & Scripture to Convict & Correct
- Praising God for the suffering, comfort, wisdom & ...
- Stirred Up Soul, Scripture & Tunes
- Changing Season's can the previous season not want...
- ▼ October (16)