**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Answered Prayer.

I was sitting earlier when my Mom started looking at option of places for her to live, my Mom is finally coming to acceptance that God is calling me to the Missions field. One more step closer. Now time to pray for my children's complete independence & for their eyes to stay fixed on Jesus.

 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12 NIV


And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love. John 1:6 NIV


Although he was a son (Jesus), he learned obedience from what he suffered  Hebrews 5:8 NIV

No comments:

Blog Archive