**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Day of Strangeness & Gifts.

Woke up this morning to a morning that seemed like time was in fast forward as the time to get ready disappeared, it might have been because God has asked me to re write my testimony with the knowledge he has given me now and I started it this morning. I manged to get to work on time. First coffee came along and I had a chance to pick up my bible. Just before lunch I was cleaning an RV when I experienced something I had never experienced before. My soul became very heavy and I was over whelmed by this feeling of crying of many who were suffering. I was brought to my knees to pray for those suffering. I have never experienced this before. Lunch came and my heart cont. to be heavy and I felt the need to ask for prayer on this matter, by coffee the feeling had lifted. While reading my Bible I came across:

 By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you—I, Paul, who am "timid" when face to face with you, but "bold" when away! I beg you that when I come I may not have to be as bold as I expect to be toward some people who think that we live by the standards of this world.For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Corinthians 10:1-5


Boy can I relate with Paul, I who am timid face to face with you, but bold when away(love computers).


Today I revisited my spiritual Gifts through the test in the Links and Wow how far God has brought me over the 1 & 1/2 years. The top 3 gifts my father has given me are Faith, Help/Serving/Ministering, & Mercy. Our Father in Heaven, thank you for the gifts you have given me through the suffering. Guide me to use them for your will & glory. Father I want to follow you where ever you want me to go & do what ever you want me to do. What do I have to fear when I have the knowledge that your plan for me was formed before I was formed in my mothers womb & who will stand in the way of you. In Jesus Christ Precious Name Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive