**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Had the worse nightmare!!

Last night I had the most Horrific nightmare. I kept dreaming over & over again that my sister had past away, my sister has complete Kidney failure & a Heart condition on top of her diabetes so this nightmare hit home. Her passing away in my dream was horrific but what came next was worse, I had a demonic presence tell me it was to late she was his & there was nothing I could do about it. Every time I closed my eyes the film strip would play over & over again. I woke up thinking could this be a reality as my sister is approaching the end of her life without asking Jesus Christ into her heart. Before last year this wouldn't have effected me the way it is now. Last year my family & I witnessed Spiritual warfare last year in away that you only hear about, you don't experience. We found ourselves fighting it with Scripture. I didn't know back then what I know now that a Pastor is not the only one that has the power of the Holly Spirit to declare victory over the darkness and we can command it back to where it belongs to not return from the pit of hell. When you face the darkness put on the Armour of God, put it on daily. Renounce Confess & Reject all thing that are not from God. Guard your mind. I over heard a police officer during a conference on protecting your teens about allowing them a little because all the other kids do it is like saying it is ok to ingest a little rat poison each day and believing it will do no harm. Everything including the smallest things you have in your enviroment have an impact on shaping you & determine whether the door becomes open for the enemy to come in.

"I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Mathew 3:11


But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you;.......Acts 1:8


Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. Ephesians 6:10,11


For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.Ephesians 6:12-18


In the paths of the wicked lie thorns and snares,
       but he who guards his soul stays far from them. Proverbs 22:5





Well my eyes have become heavy as sleep is calling me, till the next time.......

No comments:

Blog Archive