**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Fathers Guidance

I came to the realization today that like an earthly parent is approached by their child telling them that they are going to go do something without asking first and the Parent saying hold on a minute I have other plans for you. I am that child I get so excited to do things and I forget to approach my Heavenly Father before I jump right in and make plans. I know now when I make plans and I try with all my might to follow through with them and barriers are put up every direction, that I forgot the most important thing to ask my Father if this is part of his will for my life.

I have had good intentions to do things and help out and they have fallen flat as I faced barriers to completing them or even starting them. I end up letting people down and this becomes a stronghold as the guilt & feeling of how could I do this. I have to learn to pray first & let go of the things that are out of my control.

Tonight I was faced with a stronghold of past and even though I knew it was of sin, I found myself to weak to turn from it. Please help me through prayer of deliverance from this strong hold and for God to be my Strength in my weakness.

This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:22-24


Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. Philippians 1:19 

No comments:

Blog Archive