**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 25,2013

Isaiah 26

Dear Father,

Thank you for everything you have done and everything you are doing!!

Thank you for teaching me how to pray and that the only prayer that I need is a prayer of surrender to You, giving you an open door to transform my life back to what was meant to be.

Father thank you for Greg's sermon that reaffirmed all that you have been teaching me, on what it means to walk with you. We were not meant to be consumers of our faith but in a close relationship with you.

Father thank you me a boldness to speak your truths when speaking about our walk with you to other in person, an area that use to be very difficult for me to do. Thank you for delivering me from my shyness that use to hold me prisoner.

Father thank you for allowing the Holy Spirit for me on Sunday, when I was speaking with a couple at church and testifying to your love and perfect plan for the scars of our past. Thank you for the Holy Spirit speaking your truths into my conversation with my dear friend.

Father I have noticed when the Holy Spirit speaks through me I don't remember the details of what was said, but am left with insight into my walk with you and I am left with weakness like I have spent out great energy from me, part of me is curious to why this is and I think part of me knows.

Father tonight I read on Facebook that it was close to you calling one of your children home, as her family speaks their good byes. Father I ask that you comfort them, give them your peace and strength. Father be with her and her family and friends as this takes place. Protect them from the author of lies and cover them with the blood of Jesus.

Father I also lift up the Youth Missions team that are in Guatemala right now and their families that are left behind. Father transform them through this experience to bring you the glory. Protect them Father and cover them with the blood of Jesus.

Father I also lift up the school in El Tizate and El Tizate itself Father. Flood this place with your Holy Spirit transform lives and Bless the students and staff so that they can shine your light bright in this community. Protect them and cut away with the sword of the spirit anything that is not of you and cover them with the blood of Jesus.

Father I pray for little Bryan, may your will be done in his life, flood him with the Holy Spirit, give him wisdom into the way you want him to walk. Father walk with him today and let your presence known to him. May he seak you above all else.

Father I continue to ask you to take charge of every nook and cranny of my being and life, take charge of my thoughts, my spoken words, and my actions. Father I surrender, let your will be done in my life not mine. Consume me from the inside out and transform me into the person you intended me to be. Father forgive me of my sins and what doesn't glorify you in my life. Wash me clean, so I can be white as snow. Father I love you more than life itself.

In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.

No comments: