**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 16,2013

I have decided to attempt to write in a Journal every day since this is a habit, even though a not consistent habit at this point, that I was getting use to in Guatemala and will keep it in the style of righting to our Father in Heaven.

I am hoping as time passes this will be come automatic or the Holy Spirit starts convicting me  the same as I have been taught to fall on my knees in prayer every morning as I roll out of bed and every night as I roll into bed and yes if I forget the Holy Spirit is right their to convict me till I am on  my knees in prayer.

I have to confess until I started to pray a prayer of surrender I had never prayed on my knees until I found myself one morning with out a thought rolling out of my bed onto my knees in prayer and there has been no turning back since.

Here is my Journal Entry for March 16, 2013: ( we will see how the Holy Spirit works on me, over time, to make this consistent, as through me and my lack of an attention span it will definitely take the Holy Spirit. Maybe you could help by praying for the Holy Spirit to work in this area of my life. Gracias)

Dear Father,

You are the almighty, all powerful, all knowing God, the one and only true God. I thank you for this day.

I ask you Father to bath me in the river of life and purify me and wash away all my sins. Father forgive me of my sins and all that doesn't please You.

Father I ask for your healing hand on my body as I have now had this bug I picked up in Guatemala for 2 weeks now.

Father I thank you for allowing me to take my mask off and allow me to be real. Thank you for delivering me from the fear and shame that use to hold me captive in chains.

Thank you for allowing me to share with a dear friend on Facebook. I pray Father that she didn't just read the prayer, but prayed it as well Father, excepting what you have for her by inviting you into her heart.

Facebook exert from conversation(friends name removed for privacy sake):

Friend: "I envy you Nicki, I envy your faith, your belief, I wish I knew how to have such."

Me:"I didn't create this Faith or belief , God has. I was a God hating, cursing girl that was invited to a coffee connections at a church and said no way until I was enticed by the free day care as my two little ones liked to sleep on opposite shifts. I then through time started realizing I was searching for something I couldn't find until I was introduced to who Jesus was and the Hope & Love he brought, a hope & love I wanted for my children a hope & love I never knew, so I started taking them to Sunday service and that is when I heard the invitation to except Jesus into my life and I excepted and my life has never been the same as he has healed my life and brought me to a place of a relationship and a love for Him. You to can have this too!! He loves you too!! You are his treasure!! The precise words you use to accept Jesus into your life don't matter, he knows your intention. If you are unsure of what to pray, this might help you put it into words: "Jesus, I want to know you. I want you to come into my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sin so that I could be fully accepted by you. Only you can give me the power to change and become the person you created me to be. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me eternal life with God. I give my life to you. Please do with it as you wish. Amen" You are so loved more than you will ever know!! (( ♥ Hugs ♥ ))"

Father I ask you to protect her and her family from the author of lies, guide her Father. Father I ask you to fill her with your Holy Spirit.

Father I surrender my life to you, change me consume me from the inside out, let your will be done, not mine.
In Jesus Name Amen.

No comments: