**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm Back From Guatemala

Hola Everyone!!

I am back in Canada now from my very first missions trip, El Tizate just outside of Antigua, Guatemala. I was so blessed by my experience down there and hope that we were as much of a blessing to all the people that we came in contact with. I wrote in a Journal while I was down there, as we were encouraged to do by Global Shore Ministries. I will posting as I can in order the pages out of my Journal. I have written in my Journal as a letter to my Father in Heaven.

I have grown so much in my Heavenly Father since I left to go to Guatemala and I have watched him turn me back into the person he created me to be.

Our first page in our Journal was a prayer of Anticipation for my trip and this is what I wrote:

Dear Father,

Words can not express how thankful I am for how you have touched my life. I could never be able to repay you. Father fill me with your Holy Spirit, take charge of my thoughts, my spoken words and my actions. Father let your will be done not thine. Father use me to do your will.

In Jesus Name Amen.

I look forward to sharing this Journey with you and please feel free to comment or post questions!

I will also posting pictures on my photography website under Guatemala Missions Trip 2013: iblong2the3in1 Photography by Design, I ask for your patience as I post them a few at a time, as a came back sick and will be posting as energy allows. I will not be posting pictures of people unless permission has been given by the individuals in the photographs out of respect for them.


I ask for your prayers as I process everything God has taught me over the last 2 weeks and as I fight the two bugs I brought back, that my body is fighting. Gracias!!

No comments: