**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Friday, November 12, 2010

Week full of Downs & Ups

I started this week feeling heavy & heavily burden until I thought there was no reason for this and that this could only be here do to spiritual warfare, so I did what I learned to do through Prayer counseling after last year. You see I didn't totally understand till then that through my Salvation Christ had given me authority over the darkness, as through the Crucifiction & the Rising of Jesus Christ the war had been Won over the darkness.


I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
   and I have been saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3

I commanded the Demons to return back to the pit of hell where they belonged to not return. In the Name of Jesus Christ. I did this with Confidence & Faith, the Heaviness & Burdens were lifted.

I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. Luke 10:19

Tuesday my Work had a bake sale & I found out that I was not the only one who suffered from lack of funds to the point of not even having a dollar for goodies as the land of the working poor grows. I started to think that I can't even fathom what goes through the minds of the people of third world Countries that can't even afford to eat never mind a roof over there heads or the orphans that are left to fend for themselves as there families have died from disease or famine, and the poverty of being that they must be experience that must hold them down. The suffering they must feel, I only pray that they find the hope our Saviour has for them.

Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James:26-27

Wednesday my Mom told me that my brothers spine had collapsed & that he has a tumor growing on his face that they think might be Cancerous, I have a saying now, its added to the list, as my prayer list grows.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:5-7


This week has been a challenge of finances as I haven't quite adjusted to the lack of child support, even though it has been since Sept. since my ex decided it wasn't a need anymore. I am finding it difficult to keep up the fuel it takes to get to & from work, the kids commitments & Church. My mom is telling me as I type that we have very little meat as well. I would say wait till payday but today was payday & it was smaller than usual do to my son being assaulted at school & me having to miss work to deal with it. I can only say one thing I put myself in my Heavenly Fathers hands because through his strength & grace I can walk through the deep waters and he will not let me drown.

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? Mathew 6:25-27

Yesterday was a day to Remember the sacrifices that have been made so that we have the freedom to practice our faith & this would be our first Remembrance Day without my Nana who was a Sargent in the Royal Air Force in WWII Under the Balloons full of ammo to prevent the enemy planes from coming into London. My Nana past away July 20, 2010.

Today my friend emailed me to let me know that her friends orphanage they are building is not in Kenya but it  is in Tanzania one Province under Kenya. I prayed about it today. I also asked for prayer for discernment & guidance, I needed to know if this was the step God wanted me to take. 


God knows I'm easily distracted he took away all the things that would prevent me from listening to him, Facebook was down till last coffee on my phone, I forgot my IPod speakers at home including the headphones.( I had won an IPod at sears when getting a mattress almost 5yrs ago now, I could never justify buying myself one) I had nothing left to take me away from listening to God.


let the wise listen and add to their learning, 
   and let the discerning get guidance— Proverbs 1:5


God spoke to my heart & I now know that if everything falls into place I will be fundraising for the orphanage until God directs me else ware. I pray one day when it is God's timing I will be able to go to the orphanage.

No comments:

Blog Archive