**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Part 3 & Conclusion of Beginning of the trial that lead up to the Understanding of My Saviour & My Salvation.

During this time we were supported tremendously by our Church family as they came to support us at the hospital, were available to talk at the drop of the hat, they prayed for us & the Youth Pastor even told me to call no matter what time it was day or night if my daughter was about to experience an attack. The Youth Pastor also gave me Freedom Verses, Your Identity in Christ & Who I Am in Christ Statements. He also told me that I didn't need to be a pastor to use the authority in Christ as Christ had also given me his authority. I could declare the Freedom verses & who I am in Christ on my daughters behalf I could also ask who is this who is doing this. I was starting to get a better understanding of my Saviour & what my salvation meant.

My daughter experienced another attack, this time at home. My Mom & son were present when I was doing what the Youth pastor told me & the more I declared them for my daughter the worse it got. We were all stunned when a deep male voice that was not my daughters voice at all told us that she was his and there was nothing that we could do. I told him to leave as he was not welcome & that my daughter belong to Jesus Christ. This would be the last time we heard from the verbal demonic, we would now be back to the normal attacks my daughter would experience except she would still go limp & pass out during prayer but through prayer counseling and learning how to renounce confess & reject the things hat are not of Christ, my daughter became free of the bondage put on her and has been set free in Christ. Through this we learned you need to guard what you allow your mind to see & here so not to give the enemy any openings or strongholds.

My daughters normal attacks by Nov. were now lasting 3 hrs a time & she was going through two a day. She would cycle in & out for 3hrs. we finally were able to get through them with out calling 911 as much at least we would try.
I finally broke one night I was curled up in my bed screaming to God this was the night God would dry my tears in a miraculous way. That night was the night I died to myself & became alive in Christ. This would be the night God showed himself to me.
I started to get a glimpse into my all powerful Saviour & the great forgiveness he had for my sins as over that year I had very little sleep, very little food & very little time to think about what I was saying & doing, this revealed my true self and I hate to say it wasn't pretty. God had revealed all my sins & weaknesses, he also revealed that I survived that year on his strength, not mine. I finally understood  the gift of my Salvation. After that night the answers started to come I found the information on Focal seizures & Status seizures as I was woken up in the middle of the night to God telling me seizures & to take my daughter off all the medications. I found out in the morning that at the time I was finding the info God had put me on the heart of a friend to pray.  I took my daughter off the meds gradually as they needed weaned off of. The Seizures started to be not so long till the point they were completely gone. I ended up finding the kids birth Dr. that I had thought had retired, but found out he was semi retired. He referred my daughter to the Epilepsy Clinic in the big city And they told us what God had already told us it was seizures & over time would be completely gone. My daughter has been seizure free for almost a year now and is back to being her & has acquired a much stronger faith. I know longer live life in fear as I know now that the plan for my life was written before I was formed in my mothers womb & if God would bring us through that year he would bring us through anything. I don't see the world in the same way I use to & things don't stress me out the way they use to I had found my freedom in my salvation.


Your Identity in Christ
if you've already begun a relationship with God, through Jesus Christ, here's some things to know about your identity in Christ!

I have been given spiritual authority-Lk 10:19
I am free from condemnation-Rom 8:1
I have been adopted by God-Rom 8:15
I am a child of promise-Rom 9:8; Gal 3:14
I have received the spirit of God-1 Cor 2:12
I have been given the mind of Christ-1 Cor 2:16
I am a temple of God- 1 Cor 3:16; 6:19
I am reconciled to God- 2 Cor 5:18
I am one spirit with the Lord-1 Cor 6:17
I am a member of Christ body-1 Cor 12:27
I'm redeemed and forgiven-Eph 1:6-8
I am to be righteous & holy like God Eph 4:24
I have direct access to God-Eph 2:18
I am a citizen of heaven-Phil 3:20
I've been rescued from Satan's domain-Col 1:13
I am chosen of God-holy beloved-Col 3:12
I am a child of light, not darkness-1 Thess 5:5
I'm a child of God- He is my Father-1 Jn 3:1,2

Freedom Verses
Matt 16:18
2 Cor. 10:3-5
1 John 3:8
Isa. 54:17
1 John 4:4
James 4:7
Divine Shelter of God
Col 1:13
Ps. 18:2
1 John 5:18
Ps. 91:1
Ps. 121:5-8
Fear
1 John 4:18
2 Tim. 1:7 NKJV
Ps. 23:4
Heb 2:14
Heb 2:14-15
Deliverance, Forgiveness & Salvation
Luke 4:17-19
Heb. 7:25
1 John :9
Ps. 32:7
Ps.91:3
Peace
Rom 16:20
Ps.46:10 KJV
1 Peter 5:6-7
Ps. 4:8
Power of the New Covenant
Rev 12:11
Col. 2:13-14
Matt 26:26-28
Zech 9:11-12
Healing
Isa. 53:4
Isa. 53:5
Matt 4:24
Family
Acts 16:31
Isa. 49:25
Acts 2:17
Discernment(wisdom)
John 8:44
1 Cor. 2:15
Eph. 6:10-18

No comments:

Blog Archive