**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Part 2 of Beginning of the trial that lead up to the Understanding of My Saviour & My Salvation.

I left out some important details on my last post Beginning of the trial that lead up to the Understanding of My Saviour & My Salvation. When I had said the nurse couldn't give her any more medication it was because her blood pressure was to low.

My Daughter's normal attacks would be Mom I'm not feeling good and I would be barely able to grab her before her body would go limp & she would drop. Shortly after she would become conscious but non-coherent to us being around and she would start living out us all being hurt & then murdered, I became in her mind the attacker as I was trying to protect her from getting hurt by her surroundings and was in need to restrain her.


 When we started experiencing spiritual warfare it was very obvious what it was, as soon as the questions my daughter was facing about her faith would start to be addressed she would start getting feeling not so good.


 I had taken her to a Pastorate that I went to once every couple of weeks & because of the attacks she was experiencing had got so bad that she had become glued to my hip & went everywhere I went, we were inseparable. During the Pastorate some of the questions she had asked me on the way to were being addressed. She started not feeling good so we had to leave.


 I asked her did she think she would be ok as it was a dark windy road coming down off the mountain we would have to travel & it would be dangerous for us to drive if she had an attack, she said she thought she could fight it, you see we were soon to find out these weren't normal attacks. We started our way down the mountain and we weren't far before my daughter found herself fighting for her soul as a demonic presence was with us in that vehicle ride home. You could feel the darkness present in that vehicle, I have to admit I was freaked as I found myself arguing with a demon over my daughters life. Scriptures started coming from my mouth as the Holy spirit guided me. By the time we got home she started to calm down and the heaviness of the darkness was lifting.


 My son was at youth at the other end of town at our church, I figured it was safe to skip getting out of the vehicle as the Church was where I felt we needed to be under the circumstances & it wouldn't hurt to wait for my son. We got with in a couple of blocks of the Church & the battle began again, the closer we got the worse it got. My daughter started begging me not to go to the Church as it hurt to get close. I knew I had to get her to the Church no matter what She screamed in pain the hole way. The Second we got on church Property she would become limp & pass out. I phoned the youth Pastors Cell & told him what just happened. He came out with two other people from th Church & we prayed over her. They asked me to pray out loud with them. I told them I can't pray out loud I didn't know how. They encouraged me as I needed to do this for my daughter. I felt the Holy Spirits Guidance as I opened my mouth. My daughter was out cold through it all. This I would find out was only the beginning as any time we said grace at the table we would be guaranteed that during grace she would end up going limp & fall off her chair. We started padding the floor around her at the table. Anytime God was brought up she would become limp & pass out.


  to be cont. have to go now till next time.


Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Pray also for me, that whenever I speak, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should. Ephesians 6:10-20


Part 3 & Conclusion of Beginning of the trial that lead up to the Understanding of My Saviour & My Salvation.

No comments:

Blog Archive