**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The Next Trial, with God's Strength & Peace

At the end of September my work had taken me to the hospital with heart issues, we weren't sure whether or not I could have been having a heart attack. I was sent for some tests one of which was an ultrasound of my heart, this test was taken the last day of September.

I was called into the Dr.'s office today for the results, I knew something was up as the girl who called me also gave me an appointment for a Cardiologist for the end of this month. I went to the Dr.'s this afternoon to find out that the next trial was to begin.

Apparently I have a hole in my heart. The hole connects the top two chambers of my heart allowing the blood to skip two steps of what the heart is suppose to do. I should be scared right now as they decide whether or not they will need to close the hole and at this point I am at a much higher risk of having a stroke, but I am not. The Peace & Joy God put in my heart the day I completely gave my life over to the plan God has for me is still present. I know:
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11(NIV)


I also know:


In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:6,7


and finally:


Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort. 2 Corinthians 1:3-7




I have to be honest though I am concerned for the stress this will put on my two children & my mom as we are still dealing with my sister who is terminal do to complete kidney failure & now her liver is shutting down. I am also concerned about my mom worrying about our finances as she doesn't trust our heavenly father as I do.

You see last year I was on a leave of absence trying to fight for my daughters life as we went through over 60 911 calls. During this time we only had income 15 weeks out of a 8month period. God provided for the rest of the time as unexplainable our bills were kept up without being late, the only explanation was God's provision. I know that God has brought us to this & he will bring us through it.

I appreciate your prayers for God's Strength, Wisdom & Peace for my family as we go through the next trial.

Please check out the song called "No Matter What" by Kerrie Roberts in the songs that speak to my heart list below to your left, this is how I am feeling.

No comments:

Blog Archive