**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Connecting to the Worship Songs

My connection to the Worship Songs has deepened as I explained in "Worship Songs are Like a Photo Album"


Dead Man (Carry Me) is what I think of when I reflect back on what my life was like before I completely surrendered to God's will for my life. I may have excepted Jesus Christ many years ago but I did not live a life that God wanted for me as I wasn't willing to let go of my old life and surrender my will to God's will for me.


Desert Song is so my prayer! God during the trial that changed my life gave me the verse " In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:6,7(NIV) 
God is such a provider in every area of our lives as long as we let him.


Forgiven where do I start with this song...My past plays in my head as the devil likes to use my past to stop me moving forward in the life God has for me, my past is my testimony on how great my God is as he has brought me from who I was to who I am in him now. There are days I don't feel like I fit in and belong & when the devil tells me I don't measure up. I can hold up to the fact I am Forgiven & a treasure in the arms of Christ.


Give Me Your Eyes is a song that I pray through I do not want to become complaisant in my Faith & Love that my Father has shown me. I have worn that mask & I pray that God gives me his Eyes to see behind the mask of those who cross my path & for him to give me the arms for the Broken Hearted that are far beyond my reach. I also pray I never loose the love for humanity.


All songs I have mentioned are in the column below to your left. This is all for now I will cont. as time permits. May your day be filled with God's Blessings, if you don't know God yet please check out "You Can Know God Now" God is there for you & Loves you he is knocking at the door all you need to do is let him in, if you want to open the door all you need to do is say this prayer:


"Jesus, I want to know you. I want you to come into my life. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sin so that I could be fully accepted by you. Only you can give me the power to change and become the person you created me to be. Thank you for forgiving me and giving me eternal life with God. I give my life to you. Please do with it as you wish. Amen."



If you sincerely asked Jesus into your life just now, then he has come into your life as he promised. You have begun a personal relationship with God.
What follows is a lifelong journey of change and growth as you get to know God better through Bible reading, prayer and interaction with other Christians.

Please Check out the Links Above to get connected to the Christian Community to get support in your new walk with Jesus Christ.







No comments:

Blog Archive