My connection to the Worship Songs has deepened as I explained in "Worship Songs are Like a Photo Album"
Dead Man (Carry Me) is what I think of when I reflect back on what my life was like before I completely surrendered to God's will for my life. I may have excepted Jesus Christ many years ago but I did not live a life that God wanted for me as I wasn't willing to let go of my old life and surrender my will to God's will for me.
Desert Song is so my prayer! God during the trial that changed my life gave me the verse " In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials.These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 1 Peter 1:6,7(NIV)
God is such a provider in every area of our lives as long as we let him.
Forgiven where do I start with this song...My past plays in my head as the devil likes to use my past to stop me moving forward in the life God has for me, my past is my testimony on how great my God is as he has brought me from who I was to who I am in him now. There are days I don't feel like I fit in and belong & when the devil tells me I don't measure up. I can hold up to the fact I am Forgiven & a treasure in the arms of Christ.
Give Me Your Eyes is a song that I pray through I do not want to become complaisant in my Faith & Love that my Father has shown me. I have worn that mask & I pray that God gives me his Eyes to see behind the mask of those who cross my path & for him to give me the arms for the Broken Hearted that are far beyond my reach. I also pray I never loose the love for humanity.
All songs I have mentioned are in the column below to your left. This is all for now I will cont. as time permits. May your day be filled with God's Blessings, if you don't know God yet please check out "You Can Know God Now" God is there for you & Loves you he is knocking at the door all you need to do is let him in, if you want to open the door all you need to do is say this prayer:
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- 17 yrs Ago Today
- Do We Let Our Eyes Determine What We See?
- Today I was Blessed with Answered Prayer!
- Connecting to the Worship Songs cont./About me
- Connecting to the Worship Songs
- Thanking God for Showing Me
- Worship Songs are Like a Photo Album
- What are We Carrying?
- Poverty/Hoarding & Falling on Bended Knee
- Thinking My Feet Left God's Path for Me.
- Week full of Downs & Ups
- Part 3 & Conclusion of Beginning of the trial that...
- Part 2 of Beginning of the trial that lead up to t...
- Beginning of the trial that lead up to the Underst...
- I had a Saviour but I didn't really understand wha...
- The Next Trial, with God's Strength & Peace
- Poverty & Parenting
- Opening My Eyes up Again to the Simple Pains of Po...
- Making a choice not knowing where it would lead.
- ▼ November (19)