**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, January 29, 2011

God's Note Back to Me!

Today was a day of listening as God read me his note filled with his Love. He started the note with songs:

 You Are Not Alone by DownHere,
 Dancing in the Mind Fields by Andrew Peterson
(Remove the marriage refferance & replace it with my commitment to Christ)
 Miracle by Robbie Seay Band.

As I faced the day, I could feel the prayers of the body of Christ being lifted up for me as I could feel the strength & hope slowly come back into my day. I had felt so alone & God showed me I wasn't alone by surrounding me with messages of encouragement from my family in Christ, through that encouragement I found the strength to return to the word.

God spoke to me through the word as he brought words of scripture to me:

Romans 8: 28-30
2 Corinthians 1:3-11
Isaiah 40:6-8
Isaiah 40:28-31
2 Corinthians 4:15-18

We were predestined to conform to the image of God's Son( Jesus Christ ), we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ.

God never promised us it would be easy but he did promise it would be worth it as the Joy that is coming will far  surpass the suffering we face now.

Thank you for your note God & for your Love, my arms are fully exstended as I praise you!
Nicki

No comments: