**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Today is a New Day

I still struggle with choices & demands in my life, but I am back in my Heavenly Father's arms. The day before my last post I struggled with the constant of being told all the barriers that were possible on any choice I made by my Mom and became very overwhelmed with the feeling that there was no hope. I was dealing with this when I tried to glue my partial of teeth back in my mouth that I was successful in doing the day before as long as I didn't eat with them. I was not successful as they crumbled the rest of the way leaving me no option but go with no top teeth except three back teeth. I felt completely defeated, how would I start a business & approach people with no top teeth as it gives me a lisp and distracts away from what I am trying to say. My being was reduced adding to the poverty of being.

I found as the day proceeded most of my concerns & fears were addressed and the music that played on the radio helped encourage me to press on. I still don't know what direction to go and I don't know if I ever will but I need to force myself to rest in my Father's arms and wait & listen to where he wants me to go.

Ecclesiastes 7:8
Galatians 5:22

after reading Galatians 5:22 I am left with the question is the Holy Spirit teaching me the Fruit of Patience, something I lack dearly.

Thank you Father for your love! Help me not to take so long to learn, please give me the wisdom to stay on the path you have for me, instead of me constantly trying to go on my understanding. In Jesus Christ Name Amen.

No comments: