**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well It Has Been over Two Months

Well it has been over two months since I was let go of my job and God put me in a place of waiting.

 I have only received one week of EI($285.00), I had thought they had put me on sick leave but it was only for one week as aloud for regular EI benefits. God has still been taking what we have and has been making it stretch to meet our needs much like the story in the bible in Mathew 14:13-21. Our bills are still being payed and our plates are filled with food with no need to go anywhere to get help. I laugh at the irony of this all because when I was working full time we struggled from paycheck to paycheck not knowing if we could make it. I only draw one conclusion it is better to depend on God to supply your needs than to depend on the world.

God has still has my heart filled with the need for Kenya. My heart ached today hearing more about the suffering they are experiencing from the famine in Africa. I so pray for a Miracle that will release me from the morgtgage that I am stuck in for the next 3yrs, with my Mom so the house can be sold and my Mom can find a place she can afford on her own. I Pray for my children to transition smoothly into their new adult lives to total Independence so I don't feel like I am abandoning them. God I am Praying for a Miracle!! I Pray he opens up all the doors and removes all the mountains & Strongholds in my life so I can go where I feel God is calling me. I was asked the other day what excites me to go? My answer has to be to be in a place in total dependency on God for every aspect of my life. I want to go out and share the comfort Jesus has given me in the times of trouble. God keeps on bringing me to two verses 1Peter 1:6-7 and 2 Corinthians 1:3-11 I feel this is the plans he has for me as I value people far more than Gold and Lord tells us in scripture "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Father thank you for your word that allows us to know you better. Thank you for being my teacher as you make the scripture come alive in my life as you draw me closer.  Father I am petitioning you for a Miracle that will set me free to follow you & serve where you want me to serve. In Jesus Name Amen.

No comments: