**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Monday, July 11, 2011

A Busy Few Days

 Friday, I ended up speaking with a lady from Fraser Health Patient Care, she is forwarding my complaint to Fraser Health & they have 30 days to respond to the complaint. She told me to call her back if I didn't hear back from them. She also gave me the phone # for a independent review board if I was not satisfied by their response. She asked me what I would like to see happen. I told her I wanted mandatory down time for health care workers, as well as a open line of communication between first res-ponders and Dr.'s as right now there is only a written report and as I have learned through my last employer written from the person who wrote it to the person who reads it later can be interpreted differently do to perspective. I got off the phone with her before I realized I had not mentioned one of the other important changes having the Dr. mainly responsible removed from seeing patience as I feel he has abused his place of trust, with control & intimidation. I quickly emailed her with that concern.  I left a message for the College of Physicians & Surgeons in regards to 2009 and all those 911 calls. I wait for their reply.

 I was excited because this is the day I would pick up my daughter from her first week and a half from volunteering at camp, I hadn't seen her in that whole time. She was so happy as she loves to spend time with the campers.

Saturday was a day of errands, my daughter getting all the stuff she would need for the upcoming camp week.

 My son & I went to church  Sunday morning as the Pastor spoke on another hot topic scripture Mark 11:12-20, I call it a hot topic because this is one of those convicting set of verses. You should be able to find it on Northview's website after Tuesday. I could never explain it the way our Pastor Jeff does.

We headed home to get my daughter ready to leave for camp, we truly pushed the time today. My daughter got upset & even more upset when she found out I had stretched out the amount of time I told her it would take. I knew if I said the right time we surely would have been late, we got there just in time to unload her stuff & get her to the staff meeting on time. We even had time on the way to stop for ice cream at the ice cream factory on the way, a summer tradition and this time my daughter treated us being she just got paid.

After dropping my daughter off, My Son & I stopped at a hiking trail by the lake called teapot. I was going to do this for the first time, my son had gone with school before. I have determined I am out of shape. My Son became a drill Sargent motivating me to keep going when I just felt like giving up & dying as I hyper ventilated, at least it felt like it. I have to confess I whined all the way up as my son kept on reminding me that you need to push the limits to make the limit grow. I hate it when he is so right. We eventually after walking or should I say hiking straight up for 1 hr & 15 min saw the treasure that no price can be put on the view of God's creation as we looked out over the lake & golf course. I started to forget the struggle it was to get up as the hard part was over.


I wonder if this is what God has to do with us as he knows what is ahead of us and the Joy that he has waiting for us. He sees us on the hike through life and there are spots in the path that we bare our heals in and say we can't cont.. We whine the hole way but God keeps pushing us forward through to the end so we can see his treasure for us. We didn't think we could make it to the other end but God knew we could. Once though we get to the other end and faced with the next climb do we forget the obstacles we have already over come with God getting us up the mountain in front of us or do we hold on to these memories of how God got us through and that he will get us up the next mountain we need to climb.

Mathew 17:20-21

Father thank you for ever being unchanging, thank you for never giving up on us even when we ourselves have given up. Thank you for continually taking us past our comfort zones so that we can lead a life pleasing to you. May your honour and glory shine through us everyday of our lives. Father I ask you to open my eyes so I can see what you want me to see, take my feet and move them to where you want them, stretch my arms out to do your good works you want me to do. soften my heart to those in need. Father take my life and make it yours. In Jesus Christ Name Amen.

No comments: