A family got up yesterday morning with all of the plans for the day, believing they had all the time in the world. They went about their day, when unannounced to them someone that day would be going about there day and make a choice that they would never take back, they went around someone turning left by going into the oncoming lane of traffic where they hit the families mini van head on. One moment there was a family of five and in the next moment there was a family of four fighting for their lives. You really never know!
There was a loss of a son, a husband, a father, a friend & a co-worker to many yesterday. We don't have all the time in the world, so don't live life with regret, live life as like it could be your last moment. I posted a letter earlier to my children because I don't ever want to leave them without them having something they can keep coming back to when they need to be encouraged, because I love them & I mean every bit of what I said.
after posting this more information was released on the accident the driver who went into the oncoming traffic swerved to miss the car turning left into the driveway. News Release
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- You Really Never know! (More info released on acc...
- Darkness & Wings Clipped
- Christmas Day
- Yesterday & Today Christmas Eve
- Getting News & later experiencing conflict, not kn...
- Conviction, Prayer, Anointment & Healing
- Looking in Ward & not always liking what I see. Th...
- Ease Dropping, Waiting & Praying
- A Letter For My Children, for when Jesus Invites M...
- Trials & Temptation
- Taking Me Past My Comfort Zone & Showing Me
- ▼ December (11)