**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Time to think and be with my Father.

Well being home & sick I have to admit is not fun, but it is not all bad it gives me a chance to slow down my thoughts so I can spend time with our heavenly father. I know now through prayer & scripture what my father wants me to do in Kenya he wants me to go to the orphans & the widows of Kenya & serve them.

"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27

I stand in awe as things beyond my capability or comprehension fall into place to serve his plan for me. I know he loves me and I love him!

No comments: