Well being home & sick I have to admit is not fun, but it is not all bad it gives me a chance to slow down my thoughts so I can spend time with our heavenly father. I know now through prayer & scripture what my father wants me to do in Kenya he wants me to go to the orphans & the widows of Kenya & serve them.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27
I stand in awe as things beyond my capability or comprehension fall into place to serve his plan for me. I know he loves me and I love him!
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- A very long Day full of emotions
- I am glad for today & I am sad for today!
- Felt compelled to post, words of encouragement.
- Just can't get over the blessings!
- Beyond my comfort zone
- On the mend & am in awe
- Time to think and be with my Father.
- Father forgive me!
- A bit about my back ground
- August 23,2010
- Bring you up to date Part 2
- Bringing you up to date. Part 1
- ▼ August (12)