**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Monday, August 30, 2010

I am glad for today & I am sad for today!

I am glad for today, I was able to go to work after being home sick for a week. The day went by real fast at work and I still have that joy inside my heart that God placed there. I do tho feel torn, like when I first went back to work after being a stay at home Mom for a 11yrs. and feeling I wasn't there for my children as much as I wanted too. I now feel that same way with God and the time I spend with him, like the kids, is not enough. I know God will bring me to where I need to be in his time. I read my bible and write this post and God brings this verse to me:

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven... Ecclesiastes 3:1


So I saw that there is nothing better for a man than to enjoy his work, because that is his lot. Ecclesiastes 3:22

I here you!!

No comments: