Tuesday, August 24, 2010
A bit about my back ground
I am from a single mom who raised me & my two older siblings since I was 7. I became a single mom when my children were 4m & 19m old. One of my children was diagnosed at the age of 9 with high functioning Autism/ADHD, God has blessed my child as I have watched the growth from a low functioning child to a child who has been on the honour roll in the grade 9 year & on the Football team in grade 11/12. My other child has gone through some tremendous trials leading into over 60 911 calls, do to medical distress. I watched her loose everything she held dear, and be denied by so many people that wouldn't believe her. I have also watched God deliver her from it and give her affirmation that what she went through was by no choice of hers. I have watched God grow her into a much stronger & confident young adult. I know God has great plans for both my children & I as I can see him in our lives.
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- A very long Day full of emotions
- I am glad for today & I am sad for today!
- Felt compelled to post, words of encouragement.
- Just can't get over the blessings!
- Beyond my comfort zone
- On the mend & am in awe
- Time to think and be with my Father.
- Father forgive me!
- A bit about my back ground
- August 23,2010
- Bring you up to date Part 2
- Bringing you up to date. Part 1
- ▼ August (12)