**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Father forgive me!

    Last night between being sick & the heat. I lost it! Dishes had not been done since I got sick on Monday, Laundry piling up and feeling a heap load of self pity, thinking I am there for everyone what about me. I started yelling at anyone with in yelling distance. I ask myself this morning "Why did I do that?"
    My oldest child is going through the transition of being a dependent to becoming completely independent, the reality is kicking in as the return to high school in Sept. isn't there & going away for a 2 months,with thought of not seeing family in that time, the feeling of the stress & fear is kicking in
   Disaster happens when you throw her feelings in with mine. I said things I regret this morning & I know you can't take back what is said.

My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, James 1:19

I failed miserably on this one last night.

 Father thank you for being a merciful, loving father & for your grace. Father forgive me for my sinful nature, help me to be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry. Please help me sustain from self pity thoughts, that always lead me a stray. In Jesus Christ name Amen.

No comments: