**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Friday, August 27, 2010

On the mend & am in awe

Well finally I feel on the mend, yeah for turning points. I guess we need to experience the down times so we can stay appreciating the good times.

Had to go out yesterday to get a prescription for my Mom as she is not comfortable driving right now. Found some awesome picture frames for my Photo art & also found a large multiple picture frame to display samples in. Have them filled already and they really look good, but I'm bias. I just stand in awe of our fathers art.

Since I am at home and as usual can't just sit and do nothing because it drives me absolutely bonkers, I have been sorting the photo's I have taken, wow there are thousands of pictures that pass the criteria for my Photo Art...wow....when our father provides it is beyond comprehension & expectation.

You are probably thinking by now that "she has lost it." I guess I should explain. You see 1 1/2 years ago I was blessed if I had one in line focused Picture out of thousands, it was very rare. While going through a year of distress of my daughter & the family going through, her medical distress and losing a lot of my work income, I picked up the camera because it was a free way of getting my mind on something else other than the trauma we as a family were going through. The Camera forced me to search for the beauty that our father surrounded us with.  The more I searched the easier it was. I was amazed & in awe when I started taking a look at the pictures. These pictures were truly a gift from my father. I didn't understand past the Joy it put in my heart at the time. I know now that God's plan was much bigger than I could have ever comprehended. God provides for all our needs in ways we never would expect sometimes.

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do." Ephesians 2:8-10

No comments: