Saturday, August 21, 2010
Bringing you up to date. Part 1
After that night when my Heavenly Father dried my tears was the start of being delivered out of the darkness and the solutions to the trials became clear. I also learned to depend on God for everything. I had no income from work(my Employment Insurance had ran out, no insurance money & I could not apply for Income assistance) for several months but we still payed our mortgage, our bills, & we still had the necessities of life, the only answer for this was God`s provision and promise in Mathew 6:25-34.
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- A very long Day full of emotions
- I am glad for today & I am sad for today!
- Felt compelled to post, words of encouragement.
- Just can't get over the blessings!
- Beyond my comfort zone
- On the mend & am in awe
- Time to think and be with my Father.
- Father forgive me!
- A bit about my back ground
- August 23,2010
- Bring you up to date Part 2
- Bringing you up to date. Part 1
- ▼ August (12)