**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Beyond my comfort zone

Like a child needing pushed past their comfort zone, we are asked too. Most people don't know this but I am very shy. Yes you are saying Nicki shy, not Nicki! Yes I am shy and sometimes it is quite paralyzing. I know my Father wants me to go out & approach people to spread the Good News. I so want too! I know my Father is working on this in me right now & taking me past my comfort zone.

I need to approach people about fund raising my way to Kenya & find sponsors and I am coming across that paralyzing feeling, I know it sources back to the need to be accepted & liked from past hurts. I know the enemy uses these things to hold us from doing our Fathers work.
I ask for your Prayer in this matter as the Holy Spirit leads. Thank you!

The Scripture our Father brought me to this morning:
"Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults."Isaiah 51:7

No comments: