Like a child needing pushed past their comfort zone, we are asked too. Most people don't know this but I am very shy. Yes you are saying Nicki shy, not Nicki! Yes I am shy and sometimes it is quite paralyzing. I know my Father wants me to go out & approach people to spread the Good News. I so want too! I know my Father is working on this in me right now & taking me past my comfort zone.
I need to approach people about fund raising my way to Kenya & find sponsors and I am coming across that paralyzing feeling, I know it sources back to the need to be accepted & liked from past hurts. I know the enemy uses these things to hold us from doing our Fathers work.
I ask for your Prayer in this matter as the Holy Spirit leads. Thank you!
The Scripture our Father brought me to this morning:
"Hear me, you who know what is right, you people who have my law in your hearts: Do not fear the reproach of men or be terrified by their insults."Isaiah 51:7
- ► 2014 (9)
- ► 2013 (41)
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (98)
- A very long Day full of emotions
- I am glad for today & I am sad for today!
- Felt compelled to post, words of encouragement.
- Just can't get over the blessings!
- Beyond my comfort zone
- On the mend & am in awe
- Time to think and be with my Father.
- Father forgive me!
- A bit about my back ground
- August 23,2010
- Bring you up to date Part 2
- Bringing you up to date. Part 1
- ▼ August (12)