**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Monday, August 23, 2010

August 23,2010

Mom showed up at the airport a day early. We were spending yesterday celebrating my baby girl's 18th Birthday. I started the day getting us all to Church, though be it a little late. We went to see Nanny McPhee at the theater in the afternoon and I forgot my cell phone at home, I didn't worry bout it because nobody would be calling me Mom was away. We arrived home just in time for my son's football practice and a couple of minutes after he left for football practice my phone rang. My sister was calling Mom & Dad were sitting at the airport and have been there since 10 after 6....can we say oops....Mom thought it was Monday they would arrive an it was Sunday....My sister & her husband picked them up. They dropped off Dad and on the way to bring Mom home she fell asleep. She has caught a nasty cold and isn't feeling to good. I didn't get a chance to tell her about God's plans for me till tonight. She asked me what about the mortgage and I said I don't know and then it got really quiet. I explained to her about arguing with God & she stayed quiet. Praise God because silence is much better than yelling. Well I will have to say good by for now as I need some rest because I woke up this morning not well & was sent home from work, but my heart is still full of the Joy of Jesus Christ.

No comments: