**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just can't get over the blessings!

I sit hear typing this thinking how things can change so much in a short amount of time. My life has changed so drastically. I have gone from going through the motions of life on a day to day bases with no ambition to change and became complacent in where I was at, thinking the past was in the past. I then ended up going on a ride of life that was so fast and so out of control with no sight of an end, when my Father Delivered me and started the healing process. During this healing process the past I thought was healed was brought forward so I could truly heal from it through my Father. God has removed the bonds & soul ties I held to my past and set me free. I did not realize that there is a soul bond that happens between a Husband and Wife that is not breakable with a divorce, I couldn't figure why I was still emotionally attached to my husband even over 16 yrs of separation. That hope for something I knew was not possible, after going for Prayer Counseling and praying for the removal of all soul ties & bonds, I for the first time in my life felt free from my past and for the first time I felt I could give Jesus Christ my Heart with out feeling I had already given parts of it away, that no longer were mine to give to him. My father did not just free me from my out of control year, he delivered me from my out of control life, even the parts that were hidden. I now have a drive inside of me to settle for no less than what my Father has in store for my life no matter where it takes me, my fear that once paralyzed me from stepping out of my life as I know it has gone. I know there are still things I need to over come & things I need to learn, but I know I have the best teacher I could have, my Savior Jesus Christ, now I guess the best lesson I hope I have learned is to not just talk to him but to be still & listen to him as well.

"Be still, and know that I am God;" Psalm 46:10

As Pharaoh approached, the Israelites looked up, and there were the Egyptians, marching after them. They were terrified and cried out to the LORD. They said to Moses, "Was it because there were no graves in Egypt that you brought us to the desert to die? What have you done to us by bringing us out of Egypt?  Didn't we say to you in Egypt, 'Leave us alone; let us serve the Egyptians'? It would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the desert!"
 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.  The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."Exodus 14:10-14

I read this and I understand. I could have been left alone & would have liked to continue on the path I was on because I didn't see. God though called me into the desert, my out of control with no end in sight. I was like the Israelites asking why? Until I broke down that Nov. night, I was afraid. I learned as the healing began, I learned to not be afraid. I learned to stand firm and I witnessed the deliverance the Lord had for me. The Lord fought for me & the people that harmed my family & me I will never see again. "The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still"

No comments: