**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I Can't Believe this is Really Happening!

Well it seems so surreal, but the reality is starting to kick in.

I could feel every moment of the day passing as it was getting closer and closer to the beginning of an event that could potentially change our lives for ever. I almost was begging the day to slow down instead of go faster as my nerves were getting the best of me, but the day forged forward at a rapped pace. The work day ended signifying one more step closer till tomorrow comes, then my employer took the group of us out to dinner to celebrate our teams hard work & show that they appreciate us all.

Work dinner was celebratory but it was also sad as I wouldn't be back at work tomorrow to say good bye to a fellow co-worker who was moving on and would be dearly missed, so tonight at the dinner was also saying good bye. When this was all said and done this meant one more thing passed to make it that much closer to the big day.

Now as I write this I am pondering if sleep will be had as it is like a little kid Christmas eve waiting for morning to open their presents not really knowing what it will bring.

I never would have guessed my son winning tickets to the Christmas show at Tradex in town through Praise 106.5 would lead to us hearing about a casting call for a pilot show being filmed for HGTV, my daughter beating me up to the sign up table and for us receiving a call & doing some preliminary filming & then finally getting the call saying we were chosen. I can't believe this is really happening!

Tomorrow when I get up & they start pulling in the driveway it will be so surreal & until it becomes a reality.

I just pray through this whole process I can stay true to God & that his will be done. Please pray for my family & all the production crew over the next 5 weeks.

May God's favor be pored over you in the coming weeks, let his will be done in your lives. In Jesus Christ Name Amen.

No comments: