**********Please Scroll down to view Prayers, Sermon Links, Song Links, Poetry & Questions Meant to be Thought Provoking.**********

Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4 2013

Philippians 4:5-7

Dear Father,

You are sovereign over all things and always present. You are Lord of Lords, King of Kings, the one and only true God.

Thank you for allowing me to take breathe into me this morning, for being present in my life and your continued provision. I was praying to you on Saturday, as I had no idea how I was going to continue on the 40 days of Papaya that the Holy Spirit through prophetic word had requested of me. I had no money to spend until the 12th of April, when I would receive my first full paycheck since my return from missions. You always knew it was possible, even when I was unsure, as you are the great provider.

Thank you for the sister in Christ that was faithful to you, as she approached me on Sunday wanting to help provide fruits and vegetables. Praise you for your love and provision!!

Father I come to you and lift up many that have had loved ones pass away and ask that you hold them, comfort them and protect them from the author of lies.

Father I also lift up to you my children. Father guide them, convict them and help them walk in the way you created them to be. Cut away with the sword of the Spirit anything in their lives that is not of you and return it back to the pit of hell where it belongs to never return.

Father I lift up to you all that are facing physical or emotional challenges and those who are fighting for their lives, comfort them, give them your peace beyond understanding and restore them to who you created them to be.

Father I lift up to you my mom, please Lord draw her close to you and help her to have an intimate relationship with you. Guide her and protect her Father.

Father I ask for your protection over my life, as I struggle with being able to focus and my dyslexia making it difficult to write these words. Father bind and arrest any demonic coming against me and those I care about. Father I am struggling with tiredness that only comes when I am trying to spend time in your word or praise and worship. Father I ask you to break me of all that is not pleasing to you. Father I surrender, take me and change me from the inside out and let your light shine. Father I ask that you take charge of my being and life, take charge of my thoughts, my spoken words, my dreams and my actions. Father let your will be done not mine.
 In Jesus Name Amen.

After much prayer and thought over what I heard while typing Day 8 in Guatemala I would have to say it was possibly the author of lies as this is the scripture my Father in Heaven brought me too: Mathew 24:23-28

No comments: